Eny Technology will be launching their new Android 6 (Marshmallow) based TV Box in June 2016. Named EM95X, this new Android box will feature an Amlogic S905X Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU and Penta-core Mali 450 GPU. The EM95X will be among the very first Android players to make use of the new Amlogic S905X chipset. The new Xiaomi Mi Box (US) also uses this Amlogic chipset.
Other features of the EM95X include:
- System Memory – 1 or 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage – 8 or 16GB EMMC ROM
- micro SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 (CEC and HDCP 2.2 ) , 4K X 2K @60 fps
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – 4K VP9 Profile-2 @ 60 fps, 4K 10-bit H.265 @ 60 fps; 4K H.264 @ up to 30 fps
- Connectivity – 10/100M, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (optional 2.4+5 G dual Wi-Fi), and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – Power button and LED.
For more info, check out Eny Technology’s product page.